Frestems ILS – optimal support through life
The integrated logistics support (ILS) deliverables help end-users have all relevant knowledge for through-life support of our products – keeping the lifetime costs to minimum.
Frestems ILS process has two main targets:
- It contributes to designing reliable and easily maintainable products which are safe to use and require minimum maintenance activities during the life cycle of the product.
- It enables the creation of a cost effective, justified and well documented support solution with good traceability.
The ILS data can easily be integrated into end-user ILS management systems. The Frestems ILS process can be finetuned to adopt customer specific process requirements and preferences if required.
Comprehensive spare parts and maintenance programs are available for all product maintenance needs. Technical details and training allow users to gain knowledge of the product mechanics and functionality, ensuring performance in all situations. Modular design of our products allows also the ILS material to be structured into comprehensive segments that can be managed efficiently.
Key value in the ILS process is to maintain the end-user perspective, which is achieved through rigorous internal research and by keeping close contact with our customers. User feedback is highly valued when Frestems strives to develop the material coverage and quality.
The optimal level of ILS activities and ILS deliverables are determined in the beginning of each project. For the customized and full custom projects the integrated logistic support deliverables are always created for the specific case.
Integrated logistic support package can include following master deliverables:
- Integrated Logistic Support Plan (ILSP)
- Reliability engineering program plan
- Maintainability engineering program plan
- FMECA & RCM analysis
- Reliability model
- Maintainability model
- Logistic Support Analysis Plan (LSAP)
- Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC)
- Special Tools and Test Equipment (STTE) list
- Initial Provisioning List (IPL)
- Critical Item List (CIL)
- Supplementary Provisioning Technical Documentation (SPTD)
- Life Cycle Cost (LCC) analysis
- Operators manual
- Maintenance and repair manuals
- Spare Parts Catalogue (SPC)
- Installation instructions
- Packaging, Handling, Storage and Transportation (PHS&T) instructions
- Disposal report & instructions
- Ease of Maintenance Assessment / Maintenance demonstration
- Training support material
- Operator training
- Maintenance training
- Installation training
- Obsolescence report