ProMIL 150 is a stretcher platform designed to securely mount any STANAG 2040 compatible field stretchers. The product offers linear extension of 1,5 meters for loading the stretchers, automatic stretcher locking and forwards extended treatment position.
The platform can be operated as a product of its own but it is more commonly used as a key component of other Frestems’ stretcher loading systems that offer more extensive adjustments, special movement paths or increased tilt angles for the patient loading procedure. In addition to NATO stretchers, combinations of various other stretchers can be fastened on to the platform through installation of stretcher adaptation components.
Huge development step has been taken in weight reduction, functionality, ergonomic and maintainability. In addition, as the structure of the platform has been simplified, the stretcher platform is easier to clean, maintain and repair. The new sliding surfaces of the platform minimize the friction between the stretcher legs and the platform to make it easier to push the stretcher patient on the platform.
The ProMIL 150 can be installed into vehicles on its own or as a part of a Frestems stretcher loading systems.
- Extended stretcher loading position
- Forward extension for treatment
- Three possible mounting heights for the front and rear floor mounts
- Automatic NATO stretcher locking (STANAG 2040)
- Product tested and certified according to EN-1789
- STANAG 2040 conformity
- Storage and operational temperature test, -46°C … +49°C, according to STANAG 4370,
AECTP-230 (Ed. 1), LEAFLET 2311/1
Tests: AECTP 300 Method 303&302,
- Vibration test, DEF STAN 00-35 Part 3