ProMIL 240 is a stowable stretcher place specially designed to act as a secondary/reserve stretcher place. It can be folded away to give more room to the vehicle corridor when not in use. The system fastens to the vehicle wall to enhance the mine blast survivability. A unique pivoting system makes the stretcher systems easy to maneuver to stowage, for example under seating.
ProMIL 240 is an easy and rapid to fold into stowed position and unfold back to transportation and treatment position.
The system requires no external power and is completely mechanical ensuring reliable use in all conditions.
- Horizontally extended stretcher loading
- Sideways sliding with pivoting arms
- Forward extension
Key benefits in use
- Stowable, low space reservation
- Mine safety through wall fastening
- Pure mechanical functions