ProMIL 245 treatment base is an innovative, technological breakthrough solution in loading field stretcher into vehicle. The system utilizes unique three dimensional motion to tilt and turn from the vehicle wall though the central part of the vehicle corridor and out from the rear doorway. ProMIL 245 is wall mounted stretcher system especially designed to be easily integrated for various types of military vehicles. The system allows ergonomic loading height to be achieved even for high vehicles and enables them to be transformed into ambulances.
When wall mounted, ProMIL 245 enhances patient survivability in the case of mine blasts under the vehicle. Additional shock absorders can be mounted on customer special request. The Wall Fastened Stretcher System is the next generations stretcher fastening system for tomorrow’s military rescue and MEDEVAC operations.
- Pivoting tilt and turn mechanism enables operation directly from side wall
- Low loading height
- Gas spring assisted loading
- Sideways sliding through pivoting arms
- Forward extension
- Automatic NATO locking for stretchers
- Manual override functions for increased safety
- Available with ProMIL 100 and ProMIL 150 stretcher platforms
- STANAG 2040 compatibility
- Military qualified and battle proven