ProMIL 360 is a shock attenuating treatment base that offers premium level patient ergonomics even in the roughest terrain conditions, greatly improving patient survivability. Suspension and vertical stabilization attenuate wide range of vibration energy in health-critical frequencies. ProMIL 360 also enables also broad position adjustment range and highly ergonomic operation with electrically powered functions. Maneuverability of the patient is outstanding, enabling height adjustment, sideways sliding, forwards sliding, extended loading at a tilted angle or horizontally, shock position and anti-shock position.
Product has been verified and deployed for use in tracked and wheeled vehicles and boats.
- Power assisted height and angle adjustment through remote control
- Extended and tilted loading operation
- Suspension against vibration during transportation
- Suspension on/off
- Shock/anti-shock position
- Sideways sliding
- Forward extension
- Emergency override
- STANAG 2040 stretcher compatibility
- Military Qualified
- Electric power DC 12 V or 24 V